Thursday 3rd September
- Today’s soup£5.25Tomato & basil soup with rustic bread (nv)
- Free-range chicken liver parfait£6.75with ginger & chilli relish & toasted rustic bread
- ‘Wobbly Botoom Farm’ goats’ cheese & rocket bruschetta£6.25with wild garlic pesto
- Crispy devilled white bait£6.50with baby gem & Marie Rose sauce
- ‘Hall’s of Hazlemere’£11.75pork, bacon & leek sausages with creamy mash & onion gravy
- Pan-fried Scottish salmon fillet£16.25with crab & sweetcorn fritter & bouillabaisee sauce
- Char-grilled chicken breast£14.75with roasted new potatoes, tenderstem broccoli & sage jus
- Pea, broad bean & green bean risotto£12.50with slow roast vine cherry tomatoes & basil oil
- Dark chocolate brownie£6.25with cherry ice cream
What’s On @ The OQH
Our Diary Dates…
Monday Fish ’n Chips!
Come & join us for our monthly Fish ’n Chips!
On the first Monday of the month we do our freshest & most fabulous Fish ’n Chip evenings. It all kicks off at 5.00 pm through until 9.30 pm.
You can enjoy your Fish ’n Chips here or we also offer a take home option (complete with chip forks & handy wipes!)
Monday 7th September
Monday 5th October
Monday 2nd November
Wine Tasting Evening - September
Join us for an evening of fabulous food & wonderful wine!…
We’ll have a selection of great wines to taste, before you then head off to your table and enjoy a delicious 4 course meal, perhaps alongside a glass or two of a new favourite!…
Stay tuned for further details!
Rugby World Cup (18th September - 31st October)
The rugby comes to The OQH!
Join us in front of the big screen and enjoy the atmosphere right from the very first drop kick, as England play Fiji on Friday 18th September, at 8pm!
We’ll be showing this and every other England game, all other major games, plus of course the final on Saturday 31st October!…
Take a seat and lets get into the spirit!