Thursday 26th November
- Today’s soup£5.25Parsnip & apple soup with rustic bread (nv)
- Seared pigeon breast with£7.25red onion tart tatin & elderberry syrup
- Crispy salt ‘n’ pepper squid£6.75with Asian salad & hoi sin sauce
- Crispy breaded goats’ cheese£6.25with pine nut & orange salad with balsamic glaze (v)
- ‘Hall’s of Hazlemere’£12.25sticky maple sausages with creamy mash & caramelised onion gravy
- Pan-fried Scottish salmon fillet£15.75with dressed rocket, caramelised beetroot & chive hollandaise
- Harissa spiced lentils with£12.50potato rosti, buttered spinach & poached egg (nv)
- Lamb rump steak£16.75with garlic mash, olive & tomato dressing
- Vanilla creme brulee£6.25with cherry compote
What’s On @ The OQH
Our Diary Dates…
Come & join us for our monthly Fish ’n Chips!
On the first Monday of the month we do our freshest & most fabulous Fish ’n Chip evenings. It all kicks off at 5.00 pm through until 9.30 pm.
You can enjoy your Fish ’n Chips here or we also offer a take home option (complete with chip forks & handy wipes!)
The perfect spot for a seasonal celebration…
A crackling log fire, smart decorations, festive cheer and a warm hint of spice in the air… Your Christmas at The Old Queens Head awaits!
Lovingly supplied by our local butchers Halls of Hazlemere, we have an ever changing selection of delicious sausages to go perfectly with your mash and gravy choice – teamed with a roaring fire and a well equipped bar, there’s simply no better place to spend your Tuesday evenings!…
Our Freshest tweets